Natural Cures: “They Don’t Want You to Know About”
By Kevin Trudeau
Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau
Kevin Trudeau is a notorious Quack or a Health Fraud. Having being prosecuted by the FDA and convicted for scamming people out of their money by selling diet and so-called health supplements; the only thing that he can now legally do is write books. And, so Kevin is now hawking books written by him.
A whole lot of people are complaining about his Natural Cures book.
John recently bought a hardback copy of his book because it was greatly discounted. Having skimmed through it, he found it to be a very good book on natural health.
Apparently, the only problem with this book is that:
- People are expecting to find a quick fix to their health problems.
- Impatience: People want to overcome a lifetime of abusive living, in only 15 minutes. Natural health works, but works very slowly.
- People expect to cure serious diseases, like cancer, overnight.
- The book often costs too much money.
- A large part of the book is a resource, where it merely refers you to other health resources.
On the plus side:
- It is 500+ pages long.
- What he wrote about the concept of natural health is actually very good information.
John cannot be seen promoting what is generally being considered to be a Quack book, on his main health web site. And, if he were to post a recommendation to buy this book on newsgroups; John would be attacked by many angry posters. One always has to pick their fights, well.
Truth be known, for $3.00 it is a very good read on natural health. At one time, it was being offered on the Web for free in e-book format. Just don’t expect to get any quick fixes for a lifetime of abuse to your body. Nor, expect that everything in it is correct information.